"Which ticket to buy?" Top 5 Page for this destination Williamsburg Favorite Tip by matcrazy1
Williamsburg General: 49 reviews and 51 photos
Favorite thing: There are a few ticket plans for the Colonial Williamsburg (check it here).
Each ticket include:
- admission to Colonial Williamsburg?s Historic Area,
- viewing of the movie short Williamsburg: The Story of a Patriot in the Visitor Center,
- free parking at the Visitor Center and use of Colonial Williamsburg shuttle buses.
Instead of The Colonial Sampler Tickets which was the cheapest option ($33.00 each), we bought The Governor's Key-To-The-City Passes (valid for 3 days) for $45.00 each because they included a few adds, especially the admission to the Capitol and to the Governor?s Palace (guided tours there).
It's my recommendation. We got the tickets and, like the other visitors, we fixed them to our clothes during the visit.
If you are going to stay in one of the Colonial Williamsburg accommodations (expensive!) and dine or visit historic towns of Jamestown and Yorktown (the Historic Triangle) check the up-to-date offer of the vacation packages here.
More Reviews (165)
- See All Take more time!
- Low budget accommodation!
- See All Rent a car
- See All More shuttle buses, please!
- See All Where did they dine?
- See All Merchants Square
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Williamsburg?Share Your Travels