"FUNICULAR (USPINJACA)" Top 5 Page for this destination Funicular Tip by sabsi
Funicular, Zagreb: 13 reviews and 20 photos
From the tower you can take the funicular down (though I recommend taking it uphill and walking down if you - like me - are dying to take it) or then take the nicest walk down (see next tip).
The short funicular was built in 1891 and it connects the upper town with Ilica, Zagreb's longest street full of shops and cafes.
More Things to Do in Zagreb (39)
More Reviews (45)
- See All CAKES FROM A FAIRYTALE
- See All ZAGREB IN YOUR POCKET
- See All AN AFFORDABLE DOUBLE ROOM
- See All COMFY AND POPULAR
- See All MAIN BUS TERMINAL (AUTOBUSNI KOLODVOR)
sabsi's Related Pages
Have you been to Zagreb?Share Your Travels