"TRAMS" Top 5 Page for this destination Other Tip by sabsi
Other, Zagreb: 62 reviews and 88 photos
Zagreb is a tram city! There's the blue trams everywhere you look and step basically. They run frequently all day, at night there's night trams. Get yourself a tram system map from the tourist information to know where to go with which tram.
A single ticket is 6,50 Kunas, the day tickets costs only 18 Kunas and entitles you to use it as often as you like for tram, bus or funicular rides. Buy tickets from the kiosks near the tram stops, they are cheaper than when buying them from the driver.
More Reviews (73)
- See All CAKES FROM A FAIRYTALE
- See All ZAGREB IN YOUR POCKET
- See All A DAY TRIP TO PLITVICE NATIONAL PARK
- See All AN AFFORDABLE DOUBLE ROOM
- See All COMFY AND POPULAR
sabsi's Related Pages
Have you been to Zagreb?Share Your Travels