Club Caribe Restaurant: "Club Caribe - latin nights" Top 5 Page for this destination Budapest Nightlife Tip by MedioLatino
Budapest Nightlife: 388 reviews and 533 photos
Club Caribe is the newest latin place in Budapest. It's not yet too busy, so you will have place to dance, but still, there will always be some salsa addicts to dance with! :)
The entrance is through Mona Lisa restaurant, the club is in the basement. No entrance fee!
Dress Code: No particular dress code...something confortable you can dance in! :)
Address: 5th district, Vaci utca 33
Directions: The place is just on the corner where Vaci utca meets the Elisabeth Bridge. Easily accesible with M3 underground, station: Ferenciek tere.
Phone: +36 30 478 2140
More Reviews (245)
- See All Programs in the city
- See All Critical Mass
- See All Karpatia - Tradition, quality, a bit too...
- See All Old trams
- See All The Labyrinth inside the Castle Hill
- See All Another hang out area :)
- See All Terebess - Exotic gitfs
- See All Iron stump - old message wall :)
- See All Meridien - Ex Police HQ turned into...
- See All Pigeons
- Nothing special...really! :)
Been to Budapest?Share your travels with the world!
MedioLatino's Related Pages
Have you been to Budapest?Share Your Travels