"Szent Istvan ter - square in front of the Basilica" Top 5 Page for this destination St. Stephen's Basilica - Szt Istvan Bazilika Tip by MedioLatino
St. Stephen's Basilica - Szt Istvan Bazilika, Budapest: 138 reviews and 317 photos
The reconstruction of the St Stephens Basilica was finished recently and the square in front of the Basilica also got a new "design" with a very nice pattern. Worth to wlak around a bit and see the details before enterint the Basilica itself!
Address: 5th district, Szent Istvan ter
Directions: Near Deak Ferenc ter (central metro station (M1 M2 M3), terminal for buses 4 9 15 and trams 47 49;M1 or bus 4 express Bajcsy-Zsilinszky ut station/stop.
More Things to Do in Budapest (68)
More Reviews (204)
- See All Programs in the city
- See All Critical Mass
- See All Karpatia - Tradition, quality, a bit too...
- See All Old trams
- See All Bonnie & Clyde - Gangsta feeling :)
- See All Another hang out area :)
- See All Terebess - Exotic gitfs
- See All Iron stump - old message wall :)
- See All Meridien - Ex Police HQ turned into...
- See All Pigeons
- Nothing special...really! :)
Been to Budapest?Share your travels with the world!
MedioLatino's Related Pages
Have you been to Budapest?Share Your Travels