"Royal Albert Hall" Top 5 Page for this destination Royal Albert Hall Tip by sue_stone
Royal Albert Hall, London: 47 reviews and 78 photos
Royal Albert Hall is a magnificent concert hall that opened in 1871.
You can see all sorts of different performances here - from opera to modern music - but the main attraction is the hall itself.
The outside is very impressive, but I really loved the inside of the hall - so grand and in fabulous condition.
We enjoyed a recent concert here, but the highlight was definitely being able to have a look inside one of the "worlds leading entertainment venues".
Address: Kensington Gore, London SW7 2AP
Directions: Located in South Kensington, opposite Hyde Park.
Nearest Tube: South Kensington, High Street Kensington or Knightsbridge
Bus: 9, 10, 52, 360 all stop outside the Hall
Phone: 020 7589 8212
More Reviews (330)
- See All Albion - in Shoreditch
- See All The Champagne Bar in St Pancras...
- See All Grocer on Elgin - in Notting Hill
- See All Guoman Charing Cross (previously the...
- See All Switched on London
- See All Getting to London City Airport
sue_stone's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels