"Inside The NOTRE DAME BASILICA...." Notre Dame de Paris Tip by Krystynn
Notre Dame de Paris, Paris: 652 reviews and 1,336 photos
Once you're inside the NOTRE DAME BASILICA, try and find your way to the front of the cathedral.
There, you'd be rewarded with an awesome view of the hurch altar and its equally remarkable statue of Jesus Christ in Mother Mary's arms... Parfait.
P.S. I'm not a Catholic but yet I was awed by what I saw... We don't have such things in Protestant churches, you see.
Address: Place du parvis de Notre Dame , 75004
Directions: Métro: Cité; RER: Châtelet-Les Halles, Saint Michel-Notre Dame
Phone: +33 1 42 34 56 10
More Things to Do in Paris (14)
More Reviews (38)
- See All The Absolute Cure For Jet Lag
- See All More Food Tips - Volume 3
- See All The Best Mix of Clubs To Suit All Moods...
- See All Le Grand Is Very Centrally Located
- See All take a ride to the top (3rd...
Krystynn's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels