"visit the Byzantine-style..." Montmartre & Sacré Coeur Tip by Krystynn
Montmartre & Sacré Coeur, Paris: 72 reviews and 78 photos
Favorite thing: visit the Byzantine-style Basilica - <b>Sacré-Coeur</b>, located in the heart of a 19th century village of painters, sculptors and poets (<i>Montmartre</i>)! And whilst you're here exploring the beautiful basilica, I'm sure you'd be charmed by the quaint village atmosphere of <i>Montmartre</i> and it's main square, the fabled <i>Place du Tertre</i>!
More Reviews (41)
- See All The Absolute Cure For Jet Lag
- See All More Food Tips - Volume 3
- See All The Best Mix of Clubs To Suit All Moods...
- See All INSIDE The Hallowed Walls Of Opera...
- See All Le Grand Is Very Centrally Located
Krystynn's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels