"Only At The LOUVRE MUSEUM..." Louvre Tip by Krystynn
Louvre, Paris: 796 reviews and 1,585 photos
The Greek, Etruscan and Roman Antiquities sections are my personal favorites here at the museum. Besides the world-renowned Venus di Milo and Winged Victory of Samothrace statues, other treasures here include the Greek painted vases, the Borghese Gladiator etc. There are also interesting mosaics escavated from Pompeii, Carthage and Antioch.
Awesome, isn't it??
Man, I can stay here at the museum all week and will never get bored. Ever! ;-)
Address: 99 rue de Rivoli, Paris, France, 75058
Directions: MĂ©tro: Palais Royal-MusĂ©e du Louvre
Phone: +33 1 40 20 50 50
More Things to Do in Paris (14)
More Reviews (38)
- See All The Absolute Cure For Jet Lag
- See All More Food Tips - Volume 3
- See All The Best Mix of Clubs To Suit All Moods...
- See All Le Grand Is Very Centrally Located
- See All take a ride to the top (3rd...
Krystynn's Related Pages
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels