"Not so central but..." Grand Tower Inn Rama VI Tip by xaver

Grand Tower Inn Rama VI, Bangkok: 97 reviews and 1 photos

hotel room
by xaver

Actually I did not book this hotel as, a friend of mine in Bangkok chosed it because it was close to her place and she could pick me up and bring back easier.
The hotel is not so central(about 20 mins by taxi to the centre) but, if you need to stay not too far from the airport, then it is a good solution.

Unique Qualities: The massage centre, here I got one of the best massages I have ever had in Bangkok, definitly good.
The massage price is 600 baht for 2 hours.
I did not pay the hotel room, but, according to their brochure the room rate should be around 1800 baht(36 ?).I also met a great hotel staff, the day I was checking out I was having some problem with one of my eye that could not stop hurting. Even if I wasnot a guest anymore, the receptionist called some hospitals in Bangkok untill he found one where there was a doctor specialised on eyes on duty and took an appointment with the doctor for me, really helpfull!

Address: 402 Soi Rewadee, Rama VI Road 10400 Bangkok
Price Comparison: about average
Phone: +6626186688
Price: US$40-80
Theme: Hotel
Website: http://www.grandtowerinn.com/ramavi.htm

• Updated Dec 10, 2004

xaver Visits Here Frequently!

“"Whee. Sal, we gotta go and never stop going till we get there." "Where we going, man?" "I don't know but we gotta go."”

Have you been to Bangkok?