"Want to Jog?" Jogging Tip by Saladinos
Jogging, Cairo: 1 reviews and 0 photos
If you are a jogging addict then dont worry you can still keep up with your addiction. If you r staying for a month or more in Cairo then i reccommend that you visit 1 of 3 places ( Al Jazirah sporting club in Zamalek area, Markaz Shabab al Jazeerah in Zamalek also, Al Maadi sporting club). They are among the best sporting and social clubs in Egypt. You will need to pay them a visit and ask for the foreigners and expats short term membership. They have big tracks.
If you r on a short term tour, then you can start your jogging as early as 5-6 am by the nile. You will avoid the crowds,enjoy the healthy air and most important you pay nothing.
Equipment: Use your foot, lungs and heart.
More Sports & Outdoors in Cairo (2)
More Reviews (46)
- See All Seafood? That's the place
- See All Forgot your Books? Dont worry
- See All Do this and U wont get sick
- See All CopiesPassports
- See All Watch Out for the land mines
- See All watch your foot
- See All Pretending to be gays
- See All Enjoy being relaxed while all streets r...
- See All If you are many then go for a flat
- See All Feel the history
- See All Smell the scent of old Cairo
Been to Cairo?Share your travels with the world!
Saladinos' Related Pages
Have you been to Cairo?Share Your Travels