"Marina del Rey -- Nowhere Closer to Water in L.A." Top 5 Page for this destination Marina del Rey by marinagal
Marina del Rey Travel Guide: 84 reviews and 163 photos
Nowhere else in Los Angeles can you stay and play closer to the water than in Marina del Rey. With six hotels overlooking the Marina or just a walk-across the street to get to the Marina, you can plan an afternoon or a day enjoying the water. Plus, just about everthing in Marina del Rey takes full advantage of the water's proximity -- numerous restaurants are waterside, parks are next to the water, a fitness path runs along the water, just to name a few.
Spend a few hours, a few days or more, and the Marina will have you relaxed and rejuvinated.
Spring is a perfect time for birdwatching in and around the Marina. The Los Angeles Department of Beach and Harbors,... more travel advice
Every year, the Los Angeles Department of Beaches & Harbor hosts a community day during the first part of October; this... more travel advice
marinagal's Related Pages
Marina del Rey Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Marina del Rey -- Nowhere Closer to Water in L.A."
- "LOS ANGELES OCEAN PLAYGROUND"
- "Yubert's Marina Del Rey Page"
- "Marina del Rey"
- "Splendid MARINA DEL REY"
- "MARINA DEL REY - UNDER CONSTRUCTION"
- "Marina Del Rey..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Marina del Rey
- Hotels in Marina del Rey
- Transportation in Marina del Rey
- Nightlife in Marina del Rey
- Restaurants in Marina del Rey
- Shopping in Marina del Rey
- Warnings and Dangers in Marina del Rey
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Marina del Rey
- 17 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Marina del Rey?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Marina del Rey
Photos in Marina del ReySee All Photos (18)
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marina del Rey Intro, 17 reviews, 18 photos
- Los Angeles 6 reviews, 9 photos
No friends yet.