"Pompeii" Pompeii by Laurel914
Pompeii Travel Guide: 1,032 reviews and 3,013 photos
I really enjoyed my visit to Pompeii. As you can see by the pictures it was a gorgeous afternoon. It's fascinating to see a city as well preserved as Pompeii. I would have liked to have seen the artifacts that are in the museum in Naples, but unfortunately I didn't have enough time. My next visit to Rome will definitely include it. If you are in Rome, Pompeii is a place that shouldn't be missed. But definitely don't rush your time here. There really isn't a lot of shade so you may prefer to go in the early morning. Be sure to make it to the far corners of Pompeii. The visitors thin out and you'll get a better feel for the city when you're not surrounded by mobs of tourists.
Laurel914's Related Pages
Pompeii Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The wonderful Roman town of Pompei"
- "The Dead City"
- "Striding across Pompei"
- "Frozen in time"
- "Pompeii: Rising from the Ashes"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pompeii
- Hotels in Pompeii
- Transportation in Pompeii
- Nightlife in Pompeii
- Restaurants in Pompeii
- Shopping in Pompeii
- Warnings and Dangers in Pompeii
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pompeii
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Pompeii?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pompeii
Top 10 Pages
- Capri Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Venice Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Riomaggiore Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Rome Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Florence Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Pompeii Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- New Delhi Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- London Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Budapest 2 reviews
- Sorrento Intro, 1 review, 1 photo