"I left my heart in Cagayan de Oro!" Top 5 Page for this destination Cagayan de Oro by lekimumu
Cagayan de Oro Travel Guide: 32 reviews and 76 photos
I would highly recommend Cagayan de Oro to any big bunch of people who are either highly game and adventurous or simply, nature lovers. It's the best of both worlds actually--a bit cosmopolitan without that excess chaos of Manila and a nature trip here and there whenever you like it.
- Pros:Cheap eats, fun adventures at the river, accessible beaches
- In a nutshell:Fun for the Big Bunch in Cagayan de Oro
White water rafting is pretty safe even though it can get wild. Just remember the following tips to avoid injury: 1)... more travel advice
I am not really very particular about accommodations when I'm out traveling--I just need a warm, dry bed and a clean... more travel advice
lekimumu's Related Pages
Cagayan de Oro Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Best Adventure Trip"
- "I left my heart in Cagayan de Oro!"
- "bags packed, all aboard for a .."
- "White water rafting at CDO!"
- "Its More FUN in Cagayan de Oro"
- "Cagayan de Oro"
- "The City of Golden Friendship"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cagayan de Oro
- Hotels in Cagayan de Oro
- Transportation in Cagayan de Oro
- Nightlife in Cagayan de Oro
- Restaurants in Cagayan de Oro
- Warnings and Dangers in Cagayan de Oro
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cagayan de Oro
- 6 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Cagayan de Oro?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cagayan de Oro
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cagayan de Oro Intro, 6 reviews, 17 photos
- Matnog Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Bohol Intro, 1 review, 5 photos
- Province of Camiguin Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Cagbalete Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.