"Karlsruhe - City of students" Karlsruhe by Iksi
Karlsruhe Travel Guide: 903 reviews and 4,147 photos
Karlsruhe (pop. 278,000) is a city in Baden-Württemberg, SW Germany, on the northern fringes of the Black Forest, connected by canal with a port on the nearby Rhine River. It is a transportation, industrial, and cultural center and is the seat of the federal constitutional court and the federal court of justice.
Karlsruhe was founded in 1715 by Karl Wilhelm, margrave of Baden-Durlach, to replace nearby Durlach (incorporated into Karlsruhe in 1938) as the margravial residence.
Very nice clean and safe city,near to the border to France.Worth to visit if you are
South part of Karlsruhe.It was founded in the 1806.First train station was built there in the 1847. The famous US... more travel advice
The new multiplex cinema has seating for about 3.000 cinema-goers. After seeing a film on one of its ten screens, why... more travel advice
Iksi's Related Pages
Karlsruhe Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Karlsruhe - the cradle of VirtualTourist"
- "EASY TO GET HERE, EASY TO SEE & A VT EUROMEET !!!"
- "Karlsruhe - under construction until 2019....."
- "VirtualTourist meetings in Karlsruhe"
- "Karlsruhe, a city with many attractions"
- "Euromeet 2008"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Karlsruhe
- Hotels in Karlsruhe
- Transportation in Karlsruhe
- Nightlife in Karlsruhe
- Restaurants in Karlsruhe
- Shopping in Karlsruhe
- Warnings and Dangers in Karlsruhe
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Karlsruhe
- 5 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Karlsruhe?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Karlsruhe
Photos in KarlsruheSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Imotski Intro, 16 reviews, 25 photos
- Omis Intro, 11 reviews, 15 photos
- Karlsruhe Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
- Zagvozd Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Bratislava Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Sarajevo Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Prague Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Milan Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Padova Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Bad Nauheim Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
No friends yet.