"Prague" Prague by Iksi
Prague Travel Guide: 12,004 reviews and 25,280 photos
Situated on the River Vltava in central Bohemia, Prague has been the political, cultural, and economic center of the Czech state for over 1100 years. The city proper is home to more than 1.2 million people, while its metropolitan area is estimated to have a population of over 1.9 million.I was there in the year 2000 and 2006.The city has changed but to the worse.To many strangers.
The Old Town Square was founded in the 10 th century as a place, where various goods from faraway countries were sold.... more travel advice
The Great Strahov Stadium (Velký strahovský stadion) is a stadium in the Strahov district of Prague, Czech... more travel advice
Iksi's Related Pages
Prague Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What a great and romantic place !"
- "The beautiful town of Prague"
- "WOW! WHAT A WONDERFUL CITY!"
- "Praha is amazing!"
- "Peramble Around Prague"
- "prague czech republic"
- "PRAHA - PRAGUE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Prague
- Hotels in Prague
- Transportation in Prague
- Nightlife in Prague
- Restaurants in Prague
- Shopping in Prague
- Warnings and Dangers in Prague
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Prague
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Prague
Top 10 Pages
- Imotski Intro, 16 reviews, 25 photos
- Omis Intro, 11 reviews, 15 photos
- Karlsruhe Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
- Zagvozd Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Bratislava Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Sarajevo Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Prague Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Milan Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Padova Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Bad Nauheim Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
No friends yet.