"Omiš - Pirates city" Omis by Iksi
Omis Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 49 photos
Omis is a small Central Dalmatian town and harbour located between Split and Makarska, situated in the mouth of the Cetina river, surrounded with massive gorges. In the past Omis was notorious becuse of the pirates of Omis whose ships were a centuries-long symbol of retaliation, courage and strength.
- Pros:clean,friendly people
Cetina River and its canyon of magnificent beauty give you an unforgettable experience, justifying epithet of town Omis,... more travel advice
Velika plaža(The big beach) is sitauted in the very center of Omis, it is easily reachable in just few minutes walk from... more travel advice
Iksi's Related Pages
Omis Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Omiš - Pirates city"
- "Omis - Dalmatian town for active holidays"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Omis
- Hotels in Omis
- Transportation in Omis
- Restaurants in Omis
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Omis
- 11 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Omis?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Omis
Photos in OmisSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Imotski Intro, 16 reviews, 25 photos
- Omis Intro, 11 reviews, 15 photos
- Karlsruhe Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
- Zagvozd Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Bratislava Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Sarajevo Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Prague Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Milan Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Padova Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Estavayer-le-Lac Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
No friends yet.