"Međugorje - Peaceful place" Medugorje by Iksi
Medugorje Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 6 photos
On 24 June 1981, at about 6 pm, six young parishioners from Medjugorje: Ivanka Ivanković, Mirjana Dragićević, Vicka Ivanković, Ivan Dragićević, Ivan Ivanković and Milka Pavlović, saw on the hill Crnica (on the place called Podbrdo) an apparition, a white form with a child in her arms. Surprised and scared, they did not approach.
The next day at the same time, 25 June 1981, four of them, Ivanka Ivanković, Mirjana Dragićević, Vicka Ivanković and Ivan Dragicević, felt strongly drawn towards the place where, the day before, they saw the One who they had recognised as Our Lady, or, in Bosnian, Gospa. Marija Pavlović and Jakov Čolo joined them. The group of Medjugorje visionaries was formed. They prayed with Our Lady and talked to Her. From that day onward, they had daily apparitions, together or separately.
Iksi's Related Pages
Medugorje Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Medugorje
- Transportation in Medugorje
- Warnings and Dangers in Medugorje
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Medugorje
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Medugorje?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Medugorje
Top 10 Pages
- Imotski Intro, 16 reviews, 25 photos
- Omis Intro, 11 reviews, 15 photos
- Karlsruhe Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
- Zagvozd Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Bratislava Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Sarajevo Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Prague Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Milan Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Padova Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Estavayer-le-Lac Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
No friends yet.