"Qena" Muhafazat Qina by Andrew_W_K
Muhafazat Qina Travel Guide: 1,882 reviews and 5,539 photos
Pronounced Kenah, Qena is the administrative city of the region that includes Luxor, Karnak and Thebes. Its a big city spread out along the banks of the Nile some 40 miles north of Luxor and about an hour away by taxi.
Most tourists will come here to visit the temple of Dendera which is impressive as it is more or less intact.
Qena itself has a very impressive mosque which can be seen from the main road through town.
Andrew_W_K's Related Pages
Muhafazat Qina Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "An experience that worth a look"
- "Qina: Luxor, Karnak, etc."
- "From Esna to Luxor..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Muhafazat Qina
- Hotels in Muhafazat Qina
- Transportation in Muhafazat Qina
- Nightlife in Muhafazat Qina
- Restaurants in Muhafazat Qina
- Shopping in Muhafazat Qina
- Warnings and Dangers in Muhafazat Qina
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Muhafazat Qina
- 23 Reviews
- 49 Photos
- 12 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Muhafazat Qina?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Muhafazat Qina
Top 10 Pages
- Bridgnorth Intro, 18 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- Luxor Intro, 22 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shropshire Intro, 11 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 6 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Poitiers Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos
- New York City Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Birmingham Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos
- Vienna Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos
- Chester Intro, 4 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Worcester Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos