"Bourton on the Water" Bourton on the Water by Andrew_W_K
Bourton on the Water Travel Guide: 69 reviews and 216 photos
Without doubt Bourton on the Water is pretty place. The town is a magnet for tourists and day trippers and its easy to see why. Take a picture of the high street with the shallow river Windrush flowing through and you could guarantee to make it a postcard.
Tourists are well catered for too with plenty of restaurants, pubs and cafes to suit all pockets.
The only downside is all us tourists and the fact it's all a bit "twee".
There are quite a few attractions in the town as well although I didn't visit them on my brief trip there. The motor museum, model village and model railway are all family favourites as well as Birdland (a zoo for birds).
Andrew_W_K's Related Pages
Bourton on the Water Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Classic Cotswolds"
- "Beautiful Bourton"
- "Bourton...four villages in one."
- "A very pretty place......."
- "Bourton on the Water"
- "Roeffie's Bourton on the Water Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bourton on the Water
- Hotels in Bourton on the Water
- Transportation in Bourton on the Water
- Restaurants in Bourton on the Water
- Shopping in Bourton on the Water
- Warnings and Dangers in Bourton on the Water
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bourton on the Water
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Bourton on the Water?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bourton on the Water
Top 10 Pages
- Bridgnorth Intro, 18 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- Luxor Intro, 22 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shropshire Intro, 11 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 6 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Poitiers Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos
- New York City Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Birmingham Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos
- Vienna Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos
- Chester Intro, 4 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Worcester Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos