"Llangollen" Llangollen by Andrew_W_K
Llangollen Travel Guide: 70 reviews and 186 photos
Most people associate Llangollen with the International Music Eisteddfod held every July that attracts thousands of visitors from around the world. But if you are like me and grew up in North Wales then Llangollen means a place to drive out to on a Sunday, take in the Horseshoe Pass, grab a bag of chips and a pint of beer and then head back home.
Yes, it is a favourite day trip destination for people of North Wales, Cheshire and Shropshire. The town is full of gift shops, cafes, hotels and pubs and knows how to cater for the serious holidaymaker as well as the day trippers.
Come to Llangollen and you won't be disappointed.
As has become the fashion these days Llangollen has a "trail" you can follow through the town. Starting at the bridge follow the music notes until you reach the pavillion where they host the Eisteddfod.
Andrew_W_K's Related Pages
Llangollen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- ""There'll be a Welcome In The Hillside!""
- "Llangollen, Wales"
- "What a beautiful place...LLANGOLLEN"
- "Llangollen, (The Railway), Wales."
- "THE LAND OF SONG"
- "LLANGOLLEN IN WALES"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Llangollen
- Hotels in Llangollen
- Transportation in Llangollen
- Restaurants in Llangollen
- Shopping in Llangollen
- Warnings and Dangers in Llangollen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Llangollen
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Llangollen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Llangollen
Photos in LlangollenSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Bridgnorth Intro, 18 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- Luxor Intro, 22 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shropshire Intro, 11 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 6 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Poitiers Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos
- New York City Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Birmingham Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos
- Vienna Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos
- Chester Intro, 4 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Worcester Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos