"Wolverhampton" Wolverhampton by Andrew_W_K
Wolverhampton Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 56 photos
As someone who worked for 18 years in Wolverhampton I can say with some authority that there isn't much to attract the tourists.
Having only been granted city status around 10 years ago there are no cathedrals or great churches, no amazing museums and the shopping centre is no great shakes either.
On the plus side the pubs and bars are lively enough, the curry houses among the best in Britain, live music is top rate with 3 venues to choose from, a thriving football club and there are plenty of things to do and see nearby.
In West Park they have one of the finest public parks in England. A wonderful landscaped area containing a lake, woodland and flower beds and a place where events are held thoughout the year.
About 4 miles north of the city is the Elizabethan farmhouse of Moseley now a National Trust property. King Charles II... more travel advice
Andrew_W_K's Related Pages
Wolverhampton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wolves football match"
- "Bonio's day in Wolverhampton"
- "THE BIRCHY'S DO WOLVERHAMPTON"
- "Wolverhampton the UK centre of culture."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wolverhampton
- Hotels in Wolverhampton
- Transportation in Wolverhampton
- Nightlife in Wolverhampton
- Restaurants in Wolverhampton
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wolverhampton
- 2 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Wolverhampton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wolverhampton
Top 10 Pages
- Bridgnorth Intro, 18 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- Luxor Intro, 22 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shropshire Intro, 11 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 6 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Poitiers Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos
- New York City Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Birmingham Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos
- Vienna Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos
- Chester Intro, 4 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Worcester Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos