"Worcester" Top 5 Page for this destination Worcester by Andrew_W_K
Worcester Travel Guide: 132 reviews and 274 photos
Worcester is famous for all three. Royal Worcester porcelain is among the most collectable in the world, Worcester County Cricket club one of the most formidable in the country and Worcester cathedral one of oldest and grandest in England.
Worcester is a great city for a day out. It's fairly compact has a lot of interesting places to visit. The cathedral of course but there are also fine half timbered buildings of note in the city centre and some superb examples of Victorian architecture as well.
Worcester also has a decent shopping centre and excellent road and rail links.
Just 6 miles south of Worcester following the river Severn is the pretty little town of Upton, a popular destination for... more travel advice
At the entrance to College Green and the cathedral precinct stands this sandstone gatehouse that dates from the 14th... more travel advice
Andrew_W_K's Related Pages
Worcester Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- " WORCESTER, WORCESTERSHIRE, UK "
- "Beautiful cathedral........."
- "City of Medieval Origin"
- "China, Cathedral and Canals"
- "Historical Worcester"
- "The Faithful City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Worcester
- Hotels in Worcester
- Transportation in Worcester
- Nightlife in Worcester
- Restaurants in Worcester
- Shopping in Worcester
- Warnings and Dangers in Worcester
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Worcester
- 7 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Worcester?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Worcester
Photos in WorcesterSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Bridgnorth Intro, 18 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- Luxor Intro, 22 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shropshire Intro, 11 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 6 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Poitiers Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos
- New York City Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Birmingham Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos
- Vienna Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos
- Chester Intro, 4 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Worcester Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos