"Telford New Town" Telford by Andrew_W_K
Telford Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 11 photos
There is not much to commend Telford to the tourist but to be fair it does have the International Centre which hosts a large tennis tournament and the UK snooker championships.
It has an ice rink and a large town park popular with children and it has a shopping centre.
Ironbridge is actually classed as part of Telford by everyone except the people of Ironbridge, so it probably isn't but it is very close.
Telford became famous a couple of years ago as the number one Chav town in England. If you don't know what a Chav is then Google it.
Andrew_W_K's Related Pages
Telford Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Telford New Town"
- "Telford in wonderful Shropshire"
- "great weekend getaway"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Telford
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Telford?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Telford
Top 10 Pages
- Bridgnorth Intro, 18 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- Luxor Intro, 22 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shropshire Intro, 11 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 6 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Poitiers Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos
- New York City Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Birmingham Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos
- Vienna Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos
- Chester Intro, 4 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Worcester Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos