"Vendeuvre" Vendeuvre by Andrew_W_K
Vendeuvre Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 2 photos
A few kilometres north of the town of Falaise towards St Pierre sur Dives is the small village of Vendeuvre and the chateau that bears its name. The chateau is impressive without being over bearing or too grand. It was built from honey coloured stone between 1750 and 152 and sits amid formal (if somewhat dull) gardens.
It is now classed as an historic monument and is open to the public.
The rear of the chateau is every bit impressive as the front mainly due to the ornate staircase that leads to the garden.
Andrew_W_K's Related Pages
Vendeuvre Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vendeuvre
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Vendeuvre?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vendeuvre
Top 10 Pages
- Bridgnorth Intro, 18 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- Luxor Intro, 22 reviews, 43 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shropshire Intro, 11 reviews, 44 photos, 2 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 6 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Poitiers Intro, 8 reviews, 18 photos
- New York City Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Birmingham Intro, 4 reviews, 20 photos
- Vienna Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos
- Chester Intro, 4 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Worcester Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos