"I'm a home bird who likes to fly free some times." honeymooner82's Profile

For most of the time i'm a home bird but i do like to pland getaways and love doing all the research.About 5 years ago we went to Zante and swore it would be our last package holiday. It was great but we were a little bored. From then on we've booked all the bits of our trips ourselves. My husband and i haven't been able to get away much since my son was born (he's 3 now) but we did manage a trip to Bruges, then him to Prague and me to Marbella!

We had a fab honeymoon, which was when i became a virtual tourist! We went to Paris, Milan, Florence, Naples and Rome. It was our second trip to Rome and I have also been to Athens, Amsterdam and Seville.

At the moment i'm planning next years holiday which will be our little mans first time abroad. We're going to Disneyland Paris( 4 nights), a night in Paris itself and then on to Barcelona for 5 nights.

• Intro Written Oct 28, 2012

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    Oct 26, 2012 at 3:06 PM

Hi Jacqueline - thats a fun looking pic there for your ID! It sounds like you will have a great time in Barcelona all together....I have a few pics in my Blanes travel page if youd like to have a look and get a visual on some of the things I wrote about...also in my Barcelona page - though that page is rather lacking of all that Barcelona has to offer. Hope you enjoy my Blanes page - the train trip with the coast views is a nice one and the botanic gardens are just beautiful! all the best!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
honeymooner82's Profile Photo

honeymooner82

“It's OK to be afriad to fly just don't let it stop you!”

Ranked Member