"I'm a home bird who likes to fly free some times." honeymooner82's Profile
For most of the time i'm a home bird but i do like to pland getaways and love doing all the research.About 5 years ago we went to Zante and swore it would be our last package holiday. It was great but we were a little bored. From then on we've booked all the bits of our trips ourselves. My husband and i haven't been able to get away much since my son was born (he's 3 now) but we did manage a trip to Bruges, then him to Prague and me to Marbella!
We had a fab honeymoon, which was when i became a virtual tourist! We went to Paris, Milan, Florence, Naples and Rome. It was our second trip to Rome and I have also been to Athens, Amsterdam and Seville.
At the moment i'm planning next years holiday which will be our little mans first time abroad. We're going to Disneyland Paris( 4 nights), a night in Paris itself and then on to Barcelona for 5 nights.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 7 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 2 Countries
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Posted in Travel London Forum "Re: Breakfast and disney store?"
- Commented on alyf1961's profile page
- Wrote a Review Real Italian Pizza by the slice in Newcastle upon Tyne Restaurants
created their Profile Page "I'm a home bird who likes to fly free some times."
- Uploaded a Photo to "I'm a home bird who likes to fly free some times."
- created a Newcastle upon Tyne Travel Page "Newcastle upon Tyne - My home town"
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (2)
No friends yet.