"The most revivel Bularian city" Top 5 Page for this destination Koprivshtitsa by mirchica
Koprivshtitsa Travel Guide: 93 reviews and 276 photos
Koprivshtitza - a small town situated in the region of Sushtinska Sredna Gora in the valley of Topolnitza River - is a remarkable, unparalleled historic reserve.
Koprivshtitza is a captivating mountain town, unique with its cobblestone alleys, houses painted in bright colors with expansive verandahs and picturesque eaves.
During the Ottoman rule, Koprivshtitza withstood many a raid, it was reduced to ashes several times, its inhabitants were frequently robbed and driven away.
The wealthier townsfolk managed to “ransom” Koprivshtitza from the Turkish rulers and win some special privileges, thus keeping the Bulgarian traditions and atmosphere of the town intact.
If you like traveling by train can use one of the 5 trains that pass daily near Koprivshtitza on their way to Burgas,... more travel advice
Plovdiv - Koprivshtitza Departs at 16:30 from Bus station North, arrives at 19.00 Koprivshtitza - Plovdiv .Departs at... more travel advice
mirchica's Related Pages
Koprivshtitsa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The heart of the National Revival"
- "The most revivel Bularian city"
- "A Jewel in the Mountains"
- "A tipical bulgarian town"
- "Bulgaria's Treasure Chest"
- "Cute little town in the mountains of Bulgaria"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Koprivshtitsa
- Hotels in Koprivshtitsa
- Transportation in Koprivshtitsa
- Nightlife in Koprivshtitsa
- Restaurants in Koprivshtitsa
- Shopping in Koprivshtitsa
- Warnings and Dangers in Koprivshtitsa
- See All...
Explore the World
- Kramer Junction Hotels
- Juan Dolio
- French Lick
- Kanyakumari Hotels
- Vankleek Hill Hotels
- Giant City State Park Hotels
- Lapu-Lapu City Hotels
- Castilla y León
- Shenandoah National Park Hotels
- Bad Neustadt an der Saale
Badges & Stats in Koprivshtitsa
- 14 Reviews
- 32 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Koprivshtitsa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Koprivshtitsa
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Plovdiv Intro, 71 reviews, 161 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Varna Intro, 44 reviews, 144 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 35 reviews, 134 photos
- Düsseldorf Intro, 36 reviews, 131 photos
- Bulgaria Intro, 30 reviews, 131 photos
- Prague Intro, 25 reviews, 88 photos
- Brasov Intro, 17 reviews, 81 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bansko Intro, 20 reviews, 78 photos
- Nürnberg Intro, 22 reviews, 73 photos
- Kocaeli Intro, 19 reviews, 72 photos