"My home city" Top 5 Page for this destination Plovdiv by mirchica
Plovdiv Travel Guide: 444 reviews and 1,245 photos
Plovdiv keeps so much ancient spirit.This is the cultural capital of Bulgaria.You can sea buildings from 19th century and remains from Roman times,even a theater which is still working.
According to English archeologists Plovdiv is the 6-th oldest still inhabited city in the World
"Ancient and eternal" is the motto of Plovdiv.
Plovdiv is also very modern city with big streets and shops,a lot of buisness buildings.Here is the International Plovdiv Fair.Also in Plovdiv take place a lot of festivals and concerts.
And here you can read how tourists see Plovdiv.As she says(Kerry Kubilius) : "This city has more to offer visitors than even Bulgaria’s capital, Sofia"
- In a nutshell:The cultural capital of Bulgaria
It's another off the beaten path restaurant in Plovdiv. It's Turkish restaurant with real delicious Turkish food (I'm... more travel advice
This amazing place in perfect for your lunch or coffee break. They make wonderful coffee (with milk, caramel, or... more travel advice
mirchica's Related Pages
Plovdiv Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My home city"
- "Bulgaria's Second City..."
- "City on the seven hills"
- "Old Town"
- "Bulgaria's city of art and "fashion""
- See All...
- Things to Do in Plovdiv
- Hotels in Plovdiv
- Transportation in Plovdiv
- Nightlife in Plovdiv
- Restaurants in Plovdiv
- Shopping in Plovdiv
- Warnings and Dangers in Plovdiv
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Plovdiv
- 71 Reviews
- 161 Photos
- 8 Forum posts
- 20 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Plovdiv?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Plovdiv
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Plovdiv Intro, 71 reviews, 161 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Varna Intro, 44 reviews, 144 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 35 reviews, 134 photos
- Bulgaria Intro, 31 reviews, 136 photos
- Düsseldorf Intro, 36 reviews, 131 photos
- Prague Intro, 25 reviews, 88 photos
- Belgrade Intro, 23 reviews, 88 photos
- Brasov Intro, 17 reviews, 81 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bansko Intro, 20 reviews, 78 photos
- Nürnberg Intro, 22 reviews, 73 photos