"Troyan" Troyan by mirchica
Troyan Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 45 photos
Troyan is a small mountain town, around 20 000 inhabitants. Surprisingly for me it is very beautiful too. What I noticed was that it is very long .We had to enter from one side and go out from another and I expected that it won’t take us much time but the distance was around 15km.
It is typical Bulgarian town as most of them situated in Stara Planina Mountain – family houses, not the communist panel blocks that we live in the big cities (or just few of them). And also people there talk one of the clearest Bulgarian languages. I loved that place and I will definitely go back in summer, they say it is amazing then. It has good connection with Sofia (Hemus high way), Plovdiv (through Beklemeto passage) and it is only 35km far from the regional city Lovech.
Here is some info for the info center: Opening hours : Monday - Friday, 10.00 to 18.00 It's easy to find - on the main... more travel advice
The nmarket is situated on the main street and it is easily accesable by everybody. They sell mainly frutes and... more travel advice
mirchica's Related Pages
Troyan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Troyan - back in tourism"
- "TROYAN - SMALL BUT COMPACT"
- "A Mountain Vista"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Troyan
- Hotels in Troyan
- Transportation in Troyan
- Restaurants in Troyan
- Shopping in Troyan
- Warnings and Dangers in Troyan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Troyan
- 8 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to Troyan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Troyan
Photos in TroyanSee All Photos (24)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Plovdiv Intro, 72 reviews, 166 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Varna Intro, 44 reviews, 144 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bulgaria Intro, 32 reviews, 141 photos
- London Intro, 35 reviews, 134 photos
- Düsseldorf Intro, 36 reviews, 131 photos
- Belgrade Intro, 23 reviews, 88 photos
- Prague Intro, 24 reviews, 83 photos
- Brasov Intro, 17 reviews, 81 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bansko Intro, 20 reviews, 78 photos
- Nürnberg Intro, 22 reviews, 73 photos