"A nice town" Top 5 Page for this destination Denia by mirchica
Denia Travel Guide: 166 reviews and 190 photos
You ca see there people from all over the wold.I used to work in an English restaurant.We were 8 people(the staff) and all of us-from different countries,speaking 8 different languages.It was great adventure
The caste is situated on a hill.On one side you see the sea,on the other are the mountains.There are a lot of gardens and small paths.
This is a place where sometimes there are free performances.On the one side is the castle and on the other one is the... more travel advice
This is really nice place for walking.There is a walking area by the port with benches where you can sit and enjoy all... more travel advice
mirchica's Related Pages
Denia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rachels Denia Page"
- "¡Viva Espana!"
- "Closest city to Palma de Mallorca and Ibiza"
- "A nice town"
- "Denia the new home"
- "Denia, Costa Blanca, Spain"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Denia
- Hotels in Denia
- Transportation in Denia
- Nightlife in Denia
- Restaurants in Denia
- Shopping in Denia
- Warnings and Dangers in Denia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Denia
- 5 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Denia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Denia
Photos in DeniaSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Plovdiv Intro, 71 reviews, 161 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Varna Intro, 44 reviews, 144 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 35 reviews, 134 photos
- Bulgaria Intro, 31 reviews, 136 photos
- Düsseldorf Intro, 36 reviews, 131 photos
- Prague Intro, 25 reviews, 88 photos
- Belgrade Intro, 23 reviews, 88 photos
- Brasov Intro, 17 reviews, 81 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bansko Intro, 20 reviews, 78 photos
- Nürnberg Intro, 22 reviews, 73 photos