"My home place" Bulgaria by mirchica

Bulgaria Travel Guide: 6,053 reviews and 17,644 photos

Bulgaria and its beauties

As everybody in this World I love my country.It's small but beautiful. We have everyhing - mountains,rivers,lakes,sea,4 seasons,different resorts but the most important I think - friendly people:))) We have a big history and culture and so many sightseengs that tell a lot for our past...

Lovely mountains

There are 8 mountains from beautiful to more beutiful.The highest peak-Musala is the highest of the Balkanis. There are so many fascinating places you can visit. It doesn't matter if you prefer luxury holidays or budget trips,our mountains offer everything. Follow my tips,I'll try to share the best I can step by step:). If you have not much experiance in hiking you could read some basic rules.
Here is also a link to a website where you'll find some more information about the mountains,their resorts and things to do:

Bulgarian mountains

The Black Sea

A lot of beaches and resorts.There are many luxury and expansive places.But if you prefer to have a real peaceful vacation you can visit the small villages almost virgin,where you can feel so free.
Find some more info here:

click here to learn more about the Bulgarian sea resorts

• Pros:All I said above...
  • Cons:A lot of information is missing for the tourits. It is hard for them to get orientate sometimes
  • Intro Updated Apr 30, 2011

• briantravelman's Profile Photo
    Jan 9, 2014 at 1:09 AM

Is English widely spoken there?

• mirchica's Profile Photo
      Jan 9, 2014 at 1:24 AM

Well, young people know English, let's say it's like it Greece - you can meet many people with good English but sometimes you can fall in a place where nobody will know a word (in some villages)

• bharat_tanwar's Profile Photo
    Feb 22, 2013 at 3:01 AM

stunning views of Bulgaria........:) nice clicks !

• johngayton's Profile Photo
    Sep 4, 2012 at 3:51 AM

Good, well-balanced, hotel tip Mira

• Dizzyhead's Profile Photo
    May 13, 2012 at 1:54 PM

I have been here before...

• jonathanbarker's Profile Photo
    Jan 19, 2011 at 1:36 PM

Many thanks, will be writing to you soon, as we're travelling through Bulgaria in May

• chris111swed's Profile Photo
    Jun 5, 2010 at 6:29 AM

I'll try to remember that when we go to Sozopol at the end of July

• tafa2009's Profile Photo
    Nov 8, 2009 at 10:25 AM

Hi, how are you ? I wish to visit your nice country one day !

• Byssa's Profile Photo
    Aug 14, 2009 at 5:18 PM

i dont know how to ski, but allah will help to fly down from the top to the bottom. KRASCH.

• trav4bus's Profile Photo
    Aug 14, 2009 at 2:53 AM

good pages

• codrutz's Profile Photo
    Jun 12, 2009 at 12:36 AM

Nice traditions, food, and nice places, well described by you .. I was in Balchik twice, I also have a favorite restaurant there :) and cape Kaliakra .. played some golf near Kavarna .. three golf course there :) nice

mirchica Used To Live Here!

mirchica

“travel around the world in any case you have the chance”

Badges & Stats in Bulgaria

• 1,077 Photos

Have you been to Bulgaria?

Latest Activity in Bulgaria