"My home place" Bulgaria by mirchica
Bulgaria Travel Guide: 6,160 reviews and 17,956 photos
As everybody in this World I love my country.It's small but beautiful. We have everyhing - mountains,rivers,lakes,sea,4 seasons,different resorts but the most important I think - friendly people:))) We have a big history and culture and so many sightseengs that tell a lot for our past...
There are 8 mountains from beautiful to more beutiful.The highest peak-Musala is the highest of the Balkanis. There are so many fascinating places you can visit. It doesn't matter if you prefer luxury holidays or budget trips,our mountains offer everything. Follow my tips,I'll try to share the best I can step by step:). If you have not much experiance in hiking you could read some basic rules.
Here is also a link to a website where you'll find some more information about the mountains,their resorts and things to do:
A lot of beaches and resorts.There are many luxury and expansive places.But if you prefer to have a real peaceful vacation you can visit the small villages almost virgin,where you can feel so free.
Find some more info here:
click here to learn more about the Bulgarian sea resorts
- Pros:All I said above...
- Cons:A lot of information is missing for the tourits. It is hard for them to get orientate sometimes
The church "Assumption of Holy Virgin" is a church in the village of Uzundzhovo, only 8 km far from Haskovo. It is the... more travel advice
Omaya (translated in English ?charm?) is extremely nice eco complex 20 km south of Goce Delchev city, very close to the... more travel advice
mirchica's Related Pages
Bulgaria Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bulgaria: Europe's best kept secret"
- "WE DID IT !!!!"
- "BULGARIA - THE LAND OF ROSES"
- "Bulgaria-little bit of this, little bit of that"
- "Welcome to beautiful Bulgaria!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bulgaria
- Hotels in Bulgaria
- Transportation in Bulgaria
- Nightlife in Bulgaria
- Restaurants in Bulgaria
- Shopping in Bulgaria
- Warnings and Dangers in Bulgaria
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bulgaria
- 330 Reviews
- 1,077 Photos
- 226 Forum posts
- 30 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to Bulgaria?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bulgaria
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Plovdiv Intro, 72 reviews, 166 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Varna Intro, 44 reviews, 144 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bulgaria Intro, 32 reviews, 141 photos
- London Intro, 35 reviews, 134 photos
- Düsseldorf Intro, 36 reviews, 131 photos
- Belgrade Intro, 23 reviews, 88 photos
- Prague Intro, 24 reviews, 83 photos
- Brasov Intro, 17 reviews, 81 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bansko Intro, 20 reviews, 78 photos
- Nürnberg Intro, 22 reviews, 73 photos