"VT,my love,my travels,my country...that's all me" mirchica's Profile

I'm happy being a VT member

Being a VT member for already 6 years (how's passing that time!) makes me really happy. I really take big advantage of the information here, most of the reviews are really helpful and VT is developing every day. I'm really glad being part of this community and especially when I could help people with the experience I have. I have already met few of you and I also found many virtual friends too. Hope that soon I can meet more of my VT friends.

Me and my travel partner

My boyfriend and I like to escape from the rutine days and go to different places. We can spend a vacation in a luxury hotel or we can go in the mountain and sleep in a tent. We are very pleased visiting big and noisy cities that tell a lot of history and on the other hand we're really keen on discovering little and unfamous places but amazing and fascinating.
I love traveling with him although I'm more insistent and enthusiastic than him. But it doesn't matter, we spend good time exploring the World. Just wish we could do it more and more every year.

My latest and planned travels

The last 2013 started very good for me with a journey to Norway, something I have dreamed for for a long time! I visited Oslo, Bergen and the beautiful Karmoy island. In May we had wonderful 3 day trip in Belgrade. We were camping few days in Marioneia, Greece. We spent the summer around Bulgarian Coast and at the end of the year we had wonderful 2 weeks again in London!

Unfortunately up to now in 2014 I've been only around Bulgarian but we have some plans for Croatia and the Greek Beaches again.

The 100 National Touristic Places in Bulgaria

Bulgaria ia s beautiful country and besides travelling abroud I love to explore the land where I have grown up.And believe me there are so many places to visit and go around. So the national touristic places in Bulgaria are many more then 100 but they've picked the most interesting ones to put in a little book. When visiting them they stamp you the book on the right place with a seal of that place. Collecting 25 seals you receive a bronze badge,for 50 - a silver one and for all of them - a gold one:). Every year comes out a new eddition and one or two places could be changed.
Already I have more than 75 so not much left ;)

I tried to put all of them but I don't have enough space to write. So I'll give you a link, where you can read more:
100 National Tourist Sites of Bulgaria

• Intro Updated Apr 4, 2014

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
mirchica's Profile Photo

mirchica

“travel around the world in any case you have the chance”

Real Name