"VT,my love,my travels,my country...that's all me" mirchica's Profile
Being a VT member for already 5 years (how's passing that time!) makes me really happy. I really take big advantage of the information here, most of the reviews are really helpful and VT is developing every day. I'm really glad being part of this community and especially when I could help people with the experience I have. I have already met few of you and I also found many virtual friends too. Hope that soon I can meet more of my VT friends.
My boyfriend and I like to escape from the rutine days and go to different places. We can spend a vacation in a luxury hotel or we can go in the mountain and sleep in a tent. We are very pleased visiting big and noisy cities that tell a lot of history and on the other hand we're really keen on discovering little and unfamous places but amazing and fascinating.
I love traveling with him although I'm more insistent and enthusiastic than him. But it doesn't matter, we spend good time exploring the World. Just wish we could do it more and more every year.
2013 started very good for me with a journey to Norway, something I have dreamed for for a long time! I visited Oslo, Bergen and the beautiful Karmoy island. In May we had wonderful 3 day trip in Belgrade. We were camping few days in Marioneia, Greece. We spent the summer around Bulgarian Coast and now I'm looking forward to visit London again around Christmas!
I cannot complain of my last travel year as it offered me some destinations I didn't think of much: In March/ April I was to a business trip in Düsseldorf again and by the way I spend few days in Cologne, Bonn and Vienna.
Then I spent few days in Medias, Romania and also Chisinau, Moldova
Finally in August with my boyfriend we visited Paralia Katerini, Dion, mountain Olimp and Thessaloniki for a week - very nice holiday.
Bulgaria ia s beautiful country and besides travelling abroud I love to explore the land where I have grown up.And believe me there are so many places to visit and go around. So the national touristic places in Bulgaria are many more then 100 but they've picked the most interesting ones to put in a little book. When visiting them they stamp you the book on the right place with a seal of that place. Collecting 25 seals you receive a bronze badge,for 50 - a silver one and for all of them - a gold one:). Every year comes out a new eddition and one or two places could be changed.
Already I have more than 75 so not much left ;)
I tried to put all of them but I don't have enough space to write. So I'll give you a link, where you can read more:
100 National Tourist Sites of Bulgaria
Top Travel Pages
Explore the World
- Quezon City Hotels
- Las Vegas Hotels
- Key West Hotels
- Makati Hotels
- Davao City Hotels
- Niagara Falls Hotels
- Laoag City Hotels
- Washington D.C. Hotels
- Puerto Princesa Hotels
- Karachi Hotels
- Paris Hotels
- Seattle Hotels
- Goose Rocks Beach Hotels
- Pulau Mamutik Hotels
- Atlantic City Hotels
- La Sal Junction Hotels
- St. John's Hotels
- Boon Lay Hotels
- Winnipeg Hotels
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 660 Reviews
- 2,263 Photos
- 13 Countries
- 52 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
- Commented on mirchica's profile page
- Posted in Travel Bulgaria Forum "Re: New Year working hours for..."
updated their Profile Page "VT,my love,my travels,my country...that's all me"
- Wrote a Review Food shopping in the area in Maronia Shopping
- Uploaded a Photo to "Food shopping in the area"
- created a Maronia Travel Page "Marioneia"
- mirchica and corto_turco are now friends.
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Plovdiv Intro, 71 reviews, 161 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Varna Intro, 44 reviews, 144 photos, 1 travelogue
- London Intro, 35 reviews, 134 photos
- Bulgaria Intro, 31 reviews, 136 photos
- Düsseldorf Intro, 36 reviews, 131 photos
- Prague Intro, 25 reviews, 88 photos
- Belgrade Intro, 23 reviews, 88 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bansko Intro, 20 reviews, 78 photos
- Brasov Intro, 17 reviews, 81 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nürnberg Intro, 22 reviews, 73 photos
- Paris Hotels
- 22461 Reviews - 54973 Photos
- Dubai Hotels
- 2701 Reviews - 7925 Photos
- London Hotels
- 23317 Reviews - 48909 Photos
- New York City Hotels
- 15643 Reviews - 31276 Photos
- Prampram Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Manila Hotels
- 2025 Reviews - 4971 Photos
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5855 Photos
- Cancún Hotels
- 1933 Reviews - 3724 Photos
- Baguio Hotels
- 328 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Punta Cana Hotels
- 422 Reviews - 1020 Photos
- Playa del Carmen Hotels
- 780 Reviews - 1749 Photos
- Rome Hotels
- 12023 Reviews - 26760 Photos
- Goa Hotels
- 2058 Reviews - 3874 Photos
- Bangkok Hotels
- 10315 Reviews - 22905 Photos
- Istanbul Hotels
- 7828 Reviews - 20233 Photos