"VT,my love,my travels,my country...that's all me" mirchica's Profile
Being a VT member for already 6 years (how's passing that time!) makes me really happy. I really take big advantage of the information here, most of the reviews are really helpful and VT is developing every day. I'm really glad being part of this community and especially when I could help people with the experience I have. I have already met few of you and I also found many virtual friends too. Hope that soon I can meet more of my VT friends.
My boyfriend and I like to escape from the rutine days and go to different places. We can spend a vacation in a luxury hotel or we can go in the mountain and sleep in a tent. We are very pleased visiting big and noisy cities that tell a lot of history and on the other hand we're really keen on discovering little and unfamous places but amazing and fascinating.
I love traveling with him although I'm more insistent and enthusiastic than him. But it doesn't matter, we spend good time exploring the World. Just wish we could do it more and more every year.
2014 is almost gone and so are my travels. I've been a little bit around Bulgaria as well as some mountain trips. We also went camping where we were last year - at Marioneia, Greece. Two weeks ago we went back from a great 6 day trip Croatia and Montenegro but unfortunately I still don't have time to write tips.
The previous 2013 started very good for me with a journey to Norway, something I have dreamed for for a long time! I visited Oslo, Bergen and the beautiful Karmoy island. In May we had wonderful 3 day trip in Belgrade. We were camping few days in Greece at the same place we did it this year. We spent the summer around Bulgarian Coast and at the end of the year we had wonderful 2 weeks again in London!
2015 will be calm and not ful of traveling but there is a big reason for this. So, travel for me, VT-ers, I'll be online with you.
Bulgaria ia s beautiful country and besides travelling abroud I love to explore the land where I have grown up.And believe me there are so many places to visit and go around. So the national touristic places in Bulgaria are many more then 100 but they've picked the most interesting ones to put in a little book. When visiting them they stamp you the book on the right place with a seal of that place. Collecting 25 seals you receive a bronze badge,for 50 - a silver one and for all of them - a gold one:). Every year comes out a new eddition and one or two places could be changed.
Already I have 77 now so not much left ;)
I tried to put all of them but I don't have enough space to write. So I'll give you a link, where you can read more:
100 National Tourist Sites of Bulgaria
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 681 Reviews
- 2,367 Photos
- 13 Countries
- 57 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
- Commented on goutammitra's profile page
- Posted in Travel Düsseldorf Forum "Re: supermarkets"
- updated a Croatia Travel Page "Piece of Paradise"
updated their Profile Page "VT,my love,my travels,my country...that's all me"
- mirchica and stream&rain are now friends.
- Uploaded a Photo to "My home city - European Cultural Capital for 2019"
- Wrote a Review Uzundzhovo Church in Bulgaria Things to Do
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Plovdiv Intro, 72 reviews, 166 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Varna Intro, 44 reviews, 144 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bulgaria Intro, 32 reviews, 141 photos
- London Intro, 35 reviews, 134 photos
- Düsseldorf Intro, 36 reviews, 131 photos
- Belgrade Intro, 23 reviews, 88 photos
- Prague Intro, 24 reviews, 83 photos
- Brasov Intro, 17 reviews, 81 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bansko Intro, 20 reviews, 78 photos
- Nürnberg Intro, 22 reviews, 73 photos