"Muir Woods" Muir Woods National Monument by isolina_it
Muir Woods National Monument Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 113 photos
Muir Woods National Monument offers the rare opportunity to see old-growth coastal redwoods only a 15-minute drive from the Golden Gate Bridge.
If you have time for a half-day hike and want an ideal picnic spot, the Bootjack/Ben Johnson Trail (approximately five miles) is a perfect fit. From the visitor center, follow the main trail for 0.75 miles along the right side of Redwood Creek. Beyond Bridge 3 is Cathedral Grove, containing some of the largest redwoods in Muir Woods
isolina_it's Related Pages
Muir Woods National Monument Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Some of the Last Old-Growth Redwoods on Earth"
- "Gateway to the Redwoods"
- "Morning in the Woods"
- "Silence in the Trees"
- "An Ancient Forest"
- "MUIR WOODS NAT'L MONUMENT, CA"
- "Two Roads Diverged in the Wood"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Muir Woods National Monument
- Hotels in Muir Woods National Monument
- Transportation in Muir Woods National Monument
- Shopping in Muir Woods National Monument
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Muir Woods National Monument
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Muir Woods National Monument?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Muir Woods National Monument
Photos in Muir Woods National MonumentSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Iceland Intro, 62 reviews, 92 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 76 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Messina Intro, 44 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 26 reviews, 44 photos
- Palmi Intro, 34 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Egypt Intro, 4 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 27 reviews, 23 photos
- Sicilia Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 22 reviews, 23 photos
- Eugene Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue