"Amersfoort" Amersfoort by isolina_it
Amersfoort Travel Guide: 149 reviews and 339 photos
This nice town is just half an hour from Amsterdam. I enjoyed it a lot, the city centre is clean, very pretty, typical dutch buildings, local market and nice restaurant - cafe`s. How nice to walk in its quiet inner streets or along a few canals.
Very recommendable to spend aone day weekend trip away from Amsterdam frenzy!
isolina_it's Related Pages
Amersfoort Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Amersfoort The city of monuments"
- "Amersfoort, old fortified town in the middle of NL"
- "Amersfoort, a pleasurable place"
- "The Stone City"
- "Amersfoort (Keistad)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Amersfoort
- Hotels in Amersfoort
- Transportation in Amersfoort
- Nightlife in Amersfoort
- Restaurants in Amersfoort
- Shopping in Amersfoort
- Warnings and Dangers in Amersfoort
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Amersfoort
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Amersfoort?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Amersfoort
Photos in AmersfoortSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Iceland Intro, 62 reviews, 92 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 76 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Messina Intro, 44 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 26 reviews, 44 photos
- Palmi Intro, 34 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Egypt Intro, 4 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 27 reviews, 23 photos
- Sicilia Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 22 reviews, 23 photos
- Eugene Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue