Dublin Local Custom Tips by isolina_it
Dublin Local Customs: 164 reviews and 150 photos
Simply delicious and a unique taste!
It is very interesting to walk and breath past age culture in Dublin, just enought to explore city centre paths. The picture shows a neighbourhood north the Liffey around James Joyce centre.
Traffic in general didn`t seem too bad to me. Just beware of traffic lights in general. The green light just lasts 2 seconds, followed by more seconds for the yellow and more and more time for the red (almost take a book and start reading in the waiting to turn green again, I would suggest!!) And then be quick again. In someplaces a timeclock tells you how many seconds left before it turns green, good thing to spend your waiting counting backwards
Really good, buonissimo! Nothing to do with whatever irish coffee you might order abroad, so specially tasty.
Price around Eur 5, perfect int the afternoon to start your evening taste drinking ;)
More Reviews (23)
- See All Dublin Castle
- ``The Big Brother Spike``
- See All Green land
- Green airline, green trip premises
isolina_it's Related Pages
Dublin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ultra Trendy Capital City"
- "Great place - but not the real Ireland"
- "Dublin - The Windy City!!"
- "My first trip to Ireland!"
- "Dirty old town"
- "The GREAT city of Dublin"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dublin
- Hotels in Dublin
- Transportation in Dublin
- Nightlife in Dublin
- Restaurants in Dublin
- Shopping in Dublin
- Warnings and Dangers in Dublin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dublin
- 27 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Dublin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dublin
- Uploaded a Photo to "Easter weekend"
- Posted in Travel Messina Forum "RE: ferry crossing, Reggio di..."
- Wrote a Review Dublin Castle about Dublin Castle in Dublin Things to Do
- updated a Dublin Travel Page "Dublin, city of overcast sky and clear people"
- Commented on one of Lochlainn's Dublin travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Iceland Intro, 62 reviews, 92 photos, 5 travelogues
- Amsterdam Intro, 76 reviews, 69 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Messina Intro, 44 reviews, 56 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 26 reviews, 44 photos
- Palmi Intro, 34 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Egypt Intro, 4 reviews, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 27 reviews, 23 photos
- Sicilia Intro, 24 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- San Francisco Intro, 22 reviews, 23 photos
- Eugene Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (5)
- Kilmainham Jail- 68 Reviews, 115 Photos
- Guinness Brewery- 140 Reviews, 215 Photos
- Trinity College- 141 Reviews, 214 Photos
- Dublin Castle- 110 Reviews, 183 Photos
- Temple Bar- 51 Reviews, 77 Photos
- Ha'penny Bridge- 54 Reviews, 87 Photos
- St. Stephen's Green- 58 Reviews, 120 Photos
- Christ Church Cathedral- 91 Reviews, 158 Photos
- Millennium Spire- 21 Reviews, 34 Photos
- O'Connell Street- 35 Reviews, 62 Photos
See All Dublin Things to Do