"Squibber's Glenridding Page" Glenridding by squibber
Glenridding Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 15 photos
Glenridding: Small village on the shores of Ullswater, in the English Lake District. Nearest rail station Penrith. Bus links from Penrith and (less frequently) Keswick. Most popular starting point for climbing/hiking on to Hellvelyn and a number of other valley and mountain walks.
- Pros:Good base for Hellvelyn and surrounding mountains
- Cons:Congested in summer
squibber's Related Pages
Glenridding Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "at the end of Lake Ullswater"
- "Squibber's Glenridding Page"
- "Glenridding - The Heart Of Ullswater"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Glenridding
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Glenridding?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Glenridding
Top 5 Pages
- Tunisia Intro, 9 reviews, 7 photos
- Spain Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Krakow Intro, 10 reviews
- United Kingdom Intro, 4 reviews, 3 photos
- Toulouse Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
No friends yet.
Latest Glenridding hotel reviews
- The Inn On The Lake
- 632 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 7, 2013