"Bohol In A Day" Province of Bohol by Lensky
Province of Bohol Travel Guide: 1,272 reviews and 4,408 photos
When one says Bohol, one often associate with the Chocolate Hills. And why not? It is one of nature's masterpiece...
Not really a class trip but the first trip of me and my classmates outside Luzon. We were there just to be in the pictures, I think. Haha!!!
See the smallest specie of tarsier in the world. It is an endagered specie and when we were there, there were only 7 of... more travel advice
The place where the Datu Sikatuna and the Spanish Miguel Lopez de Legazpi drew their knives, cut their arms, and used... more travel advice
Lensky's Related Pages
Province of Bohol Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BOHOL, MY PLACE OF REFUGE AND SOLITUDE"
- "Cool BOHOL - Island Fun and Amazing Discoveries"
- "Bewitched in Bohol!"
- "BEAUTIFUL BOHOL"
- " B O H O L"
- "Paradise found in Bohol"
- "Home of the Tarsier and Chocolate Hills"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Province of Bohol
- Hotels in Province of Bohol
- Transportation in Province of Bohol
- Nightlife in Province of Bohol
- Restaurants in Province of Bohol
- Shopping in Province of Bohol
- Warnings and Dangers in Province of Bohol
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Province of Bohol
- 6 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 12 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Province of Bohol?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Province of Bohol
Photos in Province of BoholSee All Photos (26)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baguio City Intro, 13 reviews, 74 photos, 6 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 6 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tagaytay City Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vigan Intro, 1 review, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Cebu Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Province of Bohol Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Macao Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Panglao Island Intro, 1 review, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Laoag City Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Pasig Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue