"Tagaytay-Escape The City" Top 5 Page for this destination Tagaytay City by Lensky
Tagaytay City Travel Guide: 468 reviews and 1,648 photos
For those who live in the City long enough to know how humid it can get, Tagaytay is a quick pit stop for one to cool down and relax and breath fresh, unpolluted air for a change. It used to be one of the major provinces between Batangas and Cavite but with so many people coming here and too many business opportunities, the city is now turned into a vast commercial area mostly with restos and bars. The theme for the usual hang out place is some drinks or dinner with the family, overlooking the world's smallest volcano-Taal Volcano-located in the middle of the lake.
Im not sure exactly what they do here but if you want to learn something about bees and honey while in Tagaytay, visit... more travel advice
Tagaytay is famous for its beef (something about the grass that the cows eat, plus the cool weather makes the difference... more travel advice
Lensky's Related Pages
Tagaytay City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Of hills and mountains"
- "'Illuminating It To See'"
- "Tagaytay-Escape The City"
- "Lakes and Volcanoes"
- "A Quick, Cool Getaway"
- "3 Days in Tagaytay"
- "Tagaytay City, Province of Cavite"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tagaytay City
- Hotels in Tagaytay City
- Transportation in Tagaytay City
- Nightlife in Tagaytay City
- Restaurants in Tagaytay City
- Shopping in Tagaytay City
- Warnings and Dangers in Tagaytay City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tagaytay City
- 7 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Tagaytay City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tagaytay City
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baguio City Intro, 13 reviews, 74 photos, 6 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 6 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tagaytay City Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vigan Intro, 1 review, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Cebu Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Province of Bohol Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Macao Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Panglao Island Intro, 1 review, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Laoag City Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Pasig Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue