"Baguio For Christmas Break" Top 5 Page for this destination Baguio City by Lensky
Baguio City Travel Guide: 827 reviews and 2,397 photos
The Philippine's Summer Capital. Built during the time that the country is part of the American Colony basically to give those sweaty Generals in Manila a place to go to so they can relax and cool down, a place that is near Manila. So they carved a a road leading to the mountains and built an entire city. As a landmark, they built this Lion Head along Kennon Road as a roadmark to the City of Baguio, inspired by the merlion of Singapore.
It's my fourth time here, second around this time of the year. Nothing much changed. Did nothing but sit on the view deck of the mall, taking a lot of pictures with friends whom I've been with here for the first time. I did have one friend who was never here before so we allowed her to go boating in Burnham. We didn't join her. Instead, when she was already in the middle of the man-made pond (whatever you call that) we rented a bout on our own. Haha!!! Again, what do you do in Baguio other than escape the heat of Manila and have a drinking spree with friends????
- Pros:Everything is within walking distance. If you don't like walking, taxis are cheap
- Cons:Too many people...
A friend recommended this place and the steak was delicious. They boast of Australian prime beef grilled as you desire.... more travel advice
Along the walkways of Burnham Park, lots of guys carrying wooden cases will stop in one crowded corner and display their... more travel advice
Lensky's Related Pages
Baguio City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Baguio city"
- "Baguio Today"
- "Baguio City - It's a "cool" place"
- "City of Pines and Mums"
- "Baguio For Christmas Break"
- "Summer Capital of the Philippines"
- "i see pine trees of green, red roses too"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Baguio City
- Hotels in Baguio City
- Transportation in Baguio City
- Nightlife in Baguio City
- Restaurants in Baguio City
- Shopping in Baguio City
- Warnings and Dangers in Baguio City
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Baguio City
- 13 Reviews
- 74 Photos
- 9 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Baguio City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Baguio City
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baguio City Intro, 13 reviews, 74 photos, 6 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 6 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tagaytay City Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vigan Intro, 1 review, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Cebu Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Province of Bohol Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Macao Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Panglao Island Intro, 1 review, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Laoag City Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Pasig Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue