"BATAC - Home of the Marcoses and other Heroes" Batac by Lensky
Batac Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 85 photos
Hometown of the Ferdinand Marcos, the town is practically a living museum and information guide on the whole clan. It is a quiet place where people are friendly and Marcos is their hero. Think twice before you say anything unpleasant about them as they will lure you into a debate of what was and was not.
The other famous Filipinos who are native of Batac are Gregorio Aglipay, founder of the Aglipayan Church, and Artemio Ricarte, founder of the Philippine Army
Lensky's Related Pages
Batac Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Batac - Home of Great Leaders"
- "BATAC, CITY OF DREAMS"
- "Visit to Batac"
- "Batac, Ilocos Norte"
- "BATAC - Home of the Marcoses and other Heroes"
- "Batac In the Summer"
- "Batac, Marcos Museum and Ilocos Empanada"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Batac
- Transportation in Batac
- Restaurants in Batac
- Shopping in Batac
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Batac
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Batac?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Batac
Photos in BatacSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baguio City Intro, 13 reviews, 74 photos, 6 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 6 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tagaytay City Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vigan Intro, 1 review, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Cebu Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Province of Bohol Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Macao Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Panglao Island Intro, 1 review, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Laoag City Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Pasig Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue