"VIGAN" Vigan by Lensky
Vigan Travel Guide: 417 reviews and 1,221 photos
Vigan, one of the old Hispanic towns in the Philippines, is famous for its cobblestone streets, old Spanish Houses, and as the birthplace of former Philippine President Elpidio Quirino and Padre Jose Burgos, one of the Filipino martyred priest GOMBURZA.
My friends and I usually plan a trip just before Christmas. Baguio was our usual destination for the past three years. So for this year, we decided to go farther up north for our annual Christmas get away. But this year was something special. We have decided to arrive in Vigan in style! Garbed in our formal, hippie and Hispanic costumes, we stormed Heritage Village and clicked away. it was one of the funniest and fun-nest Christmas trip ever!
check us out!
In Formal wear
In Spanish-era Attrire
In Hippie Styles
Lensky's Related Pages
Vigan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "vigan if i can ..."
- "Vigan - that "Spanish" feel.."
- " Nostalgia at VIGAN"
- "Back to the 16th century Ilocos"
- "The oldest city north of the Philippines"
- "The Heritage City of Vigan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vigan
- Hotels in Vigan
- Transportation in Vigan
- Nightlife in Vigan
- Restaurants in Vigan
- Shopping in Vigan
- Warnings and Dangers in Vigan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vigan
- 1 Reviews
- 31 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Vigan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vigan
Photos in ViganSee All Photos (31)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baguio City Intro, 13 reviews, 74 photos, 6 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 6 reviews, 31 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tagaytay City Intro, 7 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vigan Intro, 1 review, 31 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Cebu Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos
- Province of Bohol Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Macao Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos
- Panglao Island Intro, 1 review, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Laoag City Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Pasig Intro, 10 photos, 1 travelogue