lstokes824's Profile

• Aug 28, 2011 at 9:05 AM

Lincoln Limousinen1.0 star ratingnCategories: Taxis, Limos, Airport Shuttles [Edit]n1923 Ditmars BoulevardnAstoria, NY 11105n1.0 star ratingn 8/28/2011nn I wish I had read the reviews before I hired this company. First the driver arrives in a hurried fashion sees us standing curbside at the terminal, jumps out of the limo and does not put the car in park . The limo starts moving forward into traffic. People yelling ,he runs ,jumps inside and luckily without incident puts it in park ,we carried all bags to the trunk of the limo. The driver asked us to get inside the car ,all he had to do was put the bags in the trunk The incompetent driver left my bags on the street in front of the terminal. What a nightmare. The hotel I was staying ,Crown Plaza-times Square,were fantastic. The concierge made tens of phone calls to everyone at the airport and the Port authority. finally the Port authority called with my bags. I had to pay to get them delivered. This sorry company will not take my phone calls,never tried to help in retrieving my bags. Will not give any type of credit . EVERYONE BEWARE ,do NOT use LINCOLN LIMOUSINE.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
lstokes824's Profile Photo

lstokes824

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.