Le Castellet Things to Do Tips by vinc_bilb
Le Castellet Things to Do: 6 reviews and 13 photos
This gallery, created 20 years ago in area Provence Riviera, exclusively introduces artists of the south of France. The ones have a prestigious international career, others voluntarily wish to remain more modest.
So, I realy like to enter in this gallery, always original an amazing. A good artistic trip
Address: Closed from the Castle (on the left)
Night view: Castle and Church
Added to its spiritual role, the roman church is also a good place for musical activities (classic, jazz, ...)
More informations and details availables at tourism infomation center (city hall) or on the main entrance dor of this church.
I suggest also to visit this monument dedicated to God
Address: You can't miss it
Directions: Office du Tourisme du Castellet :
Hôtel de Ville
83330 Le Castellet
Téléphone : 04 94 98 57 90
Fax : 04 94 98 57 98
Phone: (+33) 4 94 98 57 90
A. Prost, 4 times winner here (1983-photo)
The original circuit, created by Paul Ricard (well known for his French alcool "Pastis") in 1970, was the setting for many national and international motor sports competitions.
I came here 3 times in the passed, for the F1 GP. Now, it's most a test track for F1, MotoGP, ... and special events (private races, ...)
All information's available on the web site (attached photo also)
Address: See website
Directions: National road N8, between Marseille and Toulon
2760 Route des Hauts du Camp
83330 Le Castellet
Phone: +33 (0) 494 983 666
As tourism is increasing, the local wild animals population is now protected and is following the Darawin's principle: adaptation required to survive
Donkey: done by my Father, in front of his house
Bull: from paint gallery. A smile for my VTfriend jenniferchin who had a love story with a bull in Bilbao
Castle (town hall)
If you like to stroll in the narrow streets, for visiting (arhitecture, middle age monuments), or shoping (arts and crafts, painting, jewels, ...) or just simply feel this specific atmosphere in Provence, the Castellet is a gret place to visit.
You can't be lost here. Village is small.
Castle (now, town hall) and church are locate on the higher altitude, as usual. Streets are steep.
More Reviews (3)
vinc_bilb's Related Pages
Le Castellet Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A typical great village in Provence"
- "Le Castellet - an artist village"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Le Castellet
- Restaurants in Le Castellet
- Warnings and Dangers in Le Castellet
- See All...
Explore the World
- Woods Mill Hotels
- Judetul Bistrita-Nasaud Hotels
- Bundesland Burgenland Hotels
- Pulau Mantang Hotels
Badges & Stats in Le Castellet
- 8 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Le Castellet?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Le Castellet
Photos in Le CastelletSee All Photos (20)
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 9 reviews, 76 photos, 8 travelogues
- Jordan Intro, 16 reviews, 69 photos, 8 travelogues
- France Intro, 17 reviews, 51 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 6 reviews, 60 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grenoble Intro, 16 reviews, 49 photos, 2 travelogues
- Manila Intro, 3 reviews, 59 photos, 7 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 18 reviews, 42 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mont Saint Michel Intro, 12 reviews, 37 photos, 2 travelogues
- Belle-Île-en-Mer Intro, 11 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Makati Intro, 2 reviews, 45 photos, 7 travelogues