"Pictures of a unique city" Bogotá by colombiantraveler
Bogotá Travel Guide: 663 reviews and 1,551 photos
If you are a Facebook member and want to see photos that show a different side of the capital city of Colombia, you can check them in this link:
They were taken in the northern side of the city, a quiet and sunny Friday morning in December.
Every Sunday morning more than a million Bogotans ride their bycicles and enjoy "la ciclovía": many kilometers of car-empty streets to have fun and sun.
If you are a Facebook member and want to see some photos that show how "la ciclovía" is, check this link:
Did you know that every year the streets of Bogotá are full of different artists' sculptures about a specific theme? One year they were trees, another one they were butterflies, last one they were horses, many fantastic horses making the city a magic place.
If you are a Facebook member and want to see photos of these horses in the street (even one old real horse), check this link:
colombiantraveler's Related Pages
Bogotá Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bogota Revealed"
- "The Heart of Colombia"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bogotá
- Hotels in Bogotá
- Transportation in Bogotá
- Nightlife in Bogotá
- Restaurants in Bogotá
- Shopping in Bogotá
- Warnings and Dangers in Bogotá
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bogotá
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Bogotá?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bogotá
Top 10 Pages
- Bucaramanga Intro, 13 reviews, 24 photos
- Nemocón Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos
- Departamento del Amazonas Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos
- Salento Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Barichara Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- San Luis Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos
- Puerto Carreño Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Villa de Leiva Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Departamento de La Guajira Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Bogotá Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.