Bucaramanga Restaurant Tips by colombiantraveler
Bucaramanga Restaurants: 3 reviews and 3 photos
It is a typical restaurant not very formal but very famous in Bucaramanga because it food. If you want to go here for lunch and find some table for that, you should arrive very early, near to the midday because people in this city use to go there with their family and friends. If you arrive after that hour you may be have to wait 20 minutes or more doing a line
Favorite Dish: Try the seafood stew and also "La Naranjada"
Address: Cl 21 18-32
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: It is located near to the San Francisco neighbourhood
It is a very known restaurant. You can not live Bucarmanga without be in this place. The meat is very delicious and very tender
Favorite Dish: Meat in general and hamburgers
Address: Cr. 34 # 44-84 San Pio
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
More Reviews (11)
colombiantraveler's Related Pages
Bucaramanga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The City in the Mountains"
- "The "beatiful City""
- "Bucaramanga, City of Parks"
- "Colombia - Bucaramanga"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bucaramanga
- Hotels in Bucaramanga
- Transportation in Bucaramanga
- Nightlife in Bucaramanga
- Restaurants in Bucaramanga
- Shopping in Bucaramanga
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bucaramanga
- 13 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Bucaramanga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bucaramanga
Photos in BucaramangaSee All Photos (24)
Top 10 Pages
- Bucaramanga Intro, 13 reviews, 24 photos
- Nemocón Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos
- Departamento del Amazonas Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos
- Salento Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Barichara Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- San Luis Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos
- Puerto Carreño Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Villa de Leiva Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Departamento de La Guajira Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Bogotá Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.