Nemocón Packing List Tips by colombiantraveler
Nemocón What to Pack: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Luggage and bags: Travel light it's just a one day trip. But carry some food, things like snacks and water.
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: So comfortable shoes. Depending on the weather carry a warm jumper and an umbrella.
Photo Equipment: A good camera, with a good flash because it's so dark inside the mine.
More Reviews (8)
colombiantraveler's Related Pages
Nemocón Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Nemocón
- 9 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Nemocón?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nemocón
Photos in NemocónSee All Photos (16)
Top 10 Pages
- Bucaramanga Intro, 13 reviews, 24 photos
- Nemocón Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos
- Departamento del Amazonas Intro, 7 reviews, 15 photos
- Salento Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos
- Barichara Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- San Luis Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos
- Puerto Carreño Intro, 7 reviews, 4 photos
- Villa de Leiva Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Departamento de La Guajira Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Bogotá Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.