"Philippines is a Tropical Paradise and more!" Baguio City by AusPinay
Baguio City Travel Guide: 827 reviews and 2,397 photos
The Philippines may be a country of around 7,100 islands but it also has places with cooler temperatures.
So if you are in Manila and is tired of the heat and the congestion , there are verdant mountains and other places to see where the climate is moderately cool.
For one, Baguio City also called City of Pines is the fave summer capital because of its cool temperature especially during December and up to around June most of the year.
Here are a couple of my old photos showing how my Aussie family enjoyed our trip there.
We've been to Baguio twice and enjoyed ourselves though it can be quite crowded there. To avoid them you can also go to Benguet and see the world-famous Rice Terraces. It is even much colder there. Moreover you can immerse yourself with the fascinating culture of the natives there.
We had a very pleasant stay in this resort, thanks to my sister who had been holding seminars/workshops here for her... more travel advice
AusPinay's Related Pages
Baguio City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Baguio city"
- "Baguio Today"
- "Baguio City - It's a "cool" place"
- "City of Pines and Mums"
- "Baguio For Christmas Break"
- "Summer Capital of the Philippines"
- "i see pine trees of green, red roses too"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Baguio City
- Hotels in Baguio City
- Transportation in Baguio City
- Nightlife in Baguio City
- Restaurants in Baguio City
- Shopping in Baguio City
- Warnings and Dangers in Baguio City
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Baguio City
- 2 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Baguio City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Baguio City
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Australia and Oceania Intro, 69 reviews, 215 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Sydney Intro, 61 reviews, 148 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sydney Intro, 40 reviews, 130 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 23 reviews, 121 photos, 4 travelogues
- Port Huon Intro, 24 reviews, 112 photos
- Canberra Intro, 24 reviews, 66 photos
- United States of America Intro, 17 reviews, 67 photos
- Hobart Intro, 16 reviews, 63 photos
- Tasmania Intro, 13 reviews, 53 photos
- Milan Intro, 13 reviews, 52 photos