"Milan, Italian Culture, Arts, Fashion at Its Best" Milan by AusPinay
Milan Travel Guide: 2,838 reviews and 7,129 photos
This city is teeming with people from all walks of life, whether we arrived on a holiday or on an ordianry day, there are always plenty of people about especially in the city centre!
As the fashion capital, it is truly living up to its name. Almost every shop has the latest fashion trend. Good quality handmade Italian leather shoes, bags and other accessories are in abundance of course.
When it comes to the sights, we love Milan too! We took a grand tour of Milan- including the magnificent Duomo, we viewed Leonardo's Last Supper thanks to our bus excursion, also saw a practice of a choir at the La Scala Opera House, plus more!
Our time spent in Milan ,which we visited twice- late April and then again early May were really good times despite having a hard time lugging our baggages at the chaotic Centrale Train Station! Bear with me as I unravel Milan for you! Cheers!
- Pros:Milan is an exciting city of arts, culture and a thriving economic hub!
- Cons:too chaotic train station, people sleeping near toilets, dirty footpaths, dog ***s in the city
- In a nutshell:Milan is an exciting city of various pursuitsso best to have an open mind!
My boys eat this everyday of our stay in Italy- whether we were in Milan , Venice, Celle Ligure and Mestre. it is a... more travel advice
This place was teeming with locals when we arrived after our first cruise from Venice! We had to stay for 3 days before... more travel advice
AusPinay's Related Pages
Milan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MILAN - As I've always wanted to visit"
- "Home sweet home!"
- "La Dolce Vita In Milano ;-)"
- "Milan - surprising and fascinating"
- "Visconti? Sforza? Leonardo? Just Milan!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Milan
- Hotels in Milan
- Transportation in Milan
- Nightlife in Milan
- Restaurants in Milan
- Shopping in Milan
- Warnings and Dangers in Milan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Milan
- 13 Reviews
- 52 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Milan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Milan
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Australia and Oceania Intro, 69 reviews, 215 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Sydney Intro, 61 reviews, 148 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sydney Intro, 40 reviews, 130 photos
- Port Huon Intro, 29 reviews, 136 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 23 reviews, 121 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hobart Intro, 26 reviews, 98 photos
- Canberra Intro, 24 reviews, 66 photos
- United States of America Intro, 17 reviews, 67 photos
- Tasmania Intro, 13 reviews, 53 photos
- Milan Intro, 13 reviews, 52 photos