"ALMOST LIKE PARADISE NORTHWEST OF SYDNEY" Top 5 Page for this destination North Sydney by AusPinay
North Sydney Travel Guide: 79 reviews and 190 photos
Another shopping town even opened a few weeks ago with cinemas, more banks, department stores and specialty shops. Restaurants and fast food outlets have also opened up - Japanese, Chinese, Italian, Mexican, Spanish, name it we have it now five minutes' drive from our home!
Having lived in the northern suburbs of Sydney for a couple of years, I persuaded my hubby to buy a home in the northwest as prices of homes near the beach are really out of our reach more than a decade ago.
After living in a one story home and paying it off, we have moved to a new homesite which is a two storey home with 4 bedrooms and a study, balcony fronting a scenic reserve/park./playground, etc (as advised by our accountant). We were glad to follow his suggestion! We don't even have neighbours across us! Very quiet yet easily accessible. The t-way buses to the city and North Sydney are nearby as well!
Where we live now is bustling, with wide open spaces, lovely surrounds with parks, clubhouse (every block has one for the estate) for us with swimming pool, spa, tennis courts, etc and it is close to everything as well. We don't have to maintain the amenities, which is the best thing! Our front strip of our home is mowed for us too!
There are schools, both high school and primary, private and public, banks, shopping centres, etc. Everything is within reach, we're even 1000 metres from the nearest shopping centre! There is also the famous Parlea Markets just a few minutes' drive, the Leisure Centre with its unique indoor wave pool, sports facilities, spa, sauna, gym, etc.
We couldn't have asked for more!
- Pros:wide open green surrounds, peaceful, near to amenities
- Cons:a bit expensive than other suburbs, noisy big cars
- In a nutshell:Living here is like being in our own little paradise!
It is a genuine Italian restaurant, specialising on carefully and freshly prepared pizzas using the finest and freshest... more travel advice
The place has a practical set-up: you don't have to wait for someone to get your order. You go to the cashier, order and... more travel advice
AusPinay's Related Pages
North Sydney Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Metropolis of the North Shore"
- "ALMOST LIKE PARADISE NORTHWEST OF SYDNEY"
- "North Sydney's Business District"
- "THE MUNICIPALITY OF NORTH SYDNEY....NSW"
- "My Adventure to Sydney"
- "It was nice not staying in a Hotel"
- See All...
- Things to Do in North Sydney
- Hotels in North Sydney
- Transportation in North Sydney
- Nightlife in North Sydney
- Restaurants in North Sydney
- Shopping in North Sydney
- See All...
Badges & Stats in North Sydney
- 61 Reviews
- 148 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to North Sydney?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in North Sydney
- Posted in Travel Australia Forum "Re: some advice"
- Wrote a Review Savour the Authentic Taste of Italian Cuisine in North Sydney Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "Savour the Authentic Taste of Italian Cuisine"
- updated a North Sydney Travel Page "ALMOST LIKE PARADISE NORTHWEST OF SYDNEY"
- Uploaded a Video to North Sydney
Photos in North SydneySee All Photos (148)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Australia and Oceania Intro, 69 reviews, 215 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Sydney Intro, 61 reviews, 148 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sydney Intro, 40 reviews, 130 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 23 reviews, 121 photos, 4 travelogues
- Port Huon Intro, 24 reviews, 112 photos
- Canberra Intro, 24 reviews, 66 photos
- United States of America Intro, 17 reviews, 67 photos
- Hobart Intro, 16 reviews, 63 photos
- Tasmania Intro, 13 reviews, 53 photos
- Milan Intro, 13 reviews, 52 photos