"Parra, A Great Western City Suburb" Top 5 Page for this destination Parramatta by AusPinay
Parramatta Travel Guide: 57 reviews and 177 photos
Parramatta or Parra is part of Great Western City and a great hub of hisotry, culture and economic importance to the people of Sydney.
It has also been the home of the Darug people, who see this area as a food bowl, being abundant in rivers and forests.
Aside from this place, there are other places being developed/built like the Olympic Park in Homebush Bay which is just nearby so I included it in this part of Sydney.
- Pros:nice, clean shopping malls, plenty of dining options, centre for art & culture
- Cons:can be congested, hard to find parking in teh CBD
- In a nutshell:Parramatta is a great place to explore- nature wise or for shopping & entertainment!
This place is in the quiet part of Olympic Park and not many people come here as it is a bit far off from Olympic Park... more travel advice
Sydney Olympic Park is Australia's most important and diverse urban precinct surrounded by one of the largest urban... more travel advice
AusPinay's Related Pages
Parramatta Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "PARRAMATTA...SYDNEY ..NEW SOUTH WALES.."
- "Parramatta-Australia's Cradle of European History"
- "A Nice Suburb with Good Food and Sights"
- "Parra, A Great Western City Suburb"
- "Parramatta, Western Sydney"
- "Parramatta - Home of Old Government House"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Parramatta
- Hotels in Parramatta
- Transportation in Parramatta
- Nightlife in Parramatta
- Restaurants in Parramatta
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Parramatta
- 7 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Parramatta?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Parramatta
Photos in ParramattaSee All Photos (23)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Australia and Oceania Intro, 69 reviews, 215 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination North Sydney Intro, 61 reviews, 148 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sydney Intro, 40 reviews, 130 photos
- Tokyo Intro, 23 reviews, 121 photos, 4 travelogues
- Port Huon Intro, 24 reviews, 112 photos
- Canberra Intro, 24 reviews, 66 photos
- United States of America Intro, 17 reviews, 67 photos
- Hobart Intro, 17 reviews, 66 photos
- Tasmania Intro, 13 reviews, 53 photos
- Milan Intro, 13 reviews, 52 photos